Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Mattress For Hot Sleepers Do Most New Mattresses Heat Up Fast And Make The Person Sleeping On Them Feel Hot?

Do most new mattresses heat up fast and make the person sleeping on them feel hot? - best mattress for hot sleepers

I just new high quality mattresses and box springs, memory foam, not to be used instead of hot foam mattress. The bad news: a new one is too hot, even with a Coolmax mattress on it. It is not as hot as the memory foam, but still too hot. I woke up and presented to the ice on one side of the AC has to deal with the heat, sweating on the side that faces the carpet. Others are with this experience? I have no health problems that could cause a reaction to it, and I'm not a warm character. But I'm not a child is under the best conditions, and it is beginning to confuse me. I do not remember this kind of problem with a mattress until last year, I wonder whether a new type of material used to make them. Ideas / input out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment