How can I lower a stress-related heart rate below 100bpm? - heart rate supplements
I have to donate plasma donation must have a heart rate below 100 beats per minute. This was never a problem until a few weeks ago, now I read more than 100 bpm consistently every time I go, and I turned back. My heart rate is below the house, this is not a permanent increase my heart rate. I think I can so anxious worrying that it will still be too high, the acceleration is. * I do not feel very nervous, though. I tried several days to relax and close your eyes, taking his head down, slow, deep breaths, holding his breath several times, breathing in one nostril and the other into the splash of cold water on his face, and expenses (Val salva maneuver). General reduction in heart rate of a BPMS year, but do not get to 100. Thereand other things that are most effective? A supplement to relieve anxiety, and valerian root to be effective? I can not wear anything but thinning the blood or effect on my blood pressure.
1 comment:
Wow, I really can not imagine that a lot further than you prove that you can not. Perhaps a relaxing cup of tea or hot milk (decaf whatever you find some comfort). I know that always helps me when I'm worried.
Post a Comment