Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Alli Side Effects How Long Has Anyone Tried The Alli Diet Pill? What Are The Side Effects?

Has anyone tried the alli diet pill? What are the side effects? - alli side effects how long

I went to the spot, but it was a bit vague about the "impact of the treatment." I was wondering how they are bad and if you still have the plan? And if you do not help? And please, no lectures about healthy eating. If I were a healthy diet is not here, ask it! I tried several diets, but apparently no desire to have at this time. I need something to get me up to date!

5 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

I am now in the Alliance (the only side effects have not yet had, thank God!) Are you crapping, or gross? I tried to say that in a nice way, but I have explosive diarrhea.

Viennaca... said...

I have it since 1 April and lost 7 pounds last week (May 18), but again this weekend 1 because I was wrong! But I am now back on the track, I well this week and finally I am back to my loss of 7 pounds. I just back from my trip!

Unbelievable. Before using Alli, I did. I work out, especially for cutting junk food, but nothing that I had the weight of some help to have a baby last year - my body says, "I just got a baby now, you want to lose weight? Yeah right . LOL

So my metabolism was before Alli is dead. I could not lose something, I earn 1 / 2 pound every two weeks. I also have calories, and it did not. Seven pounds may not seem much, but for me it's more than I lost in two years. Treatment effects are not bad for me, but close to Bath, if you eat something bad. Alli really only once a day with more fatty foods, I try to eat low-fat is theDay and it works. I can not believe it works. You'll love it. Of course, you could lose more than three meals of attention, but I am learning to eat instead of taking pills for every meal. It's about the numbers on the scale it needs to move forward!

catlady said...

I read about it, when I thought, as you I'm losing weight, but it is difficult to adhere to a diet? What I read is that you get very bad diarrhea and stomach cramps are leaks and so its put me off trying it. I also tried Proactol and it seems almost no side effects and has some good reviews, but the disadvantage is that it is very expensive and can be purchased online. Did I say it is better to have a strict diet, you simply copy a few things from your diet after another. Start by cutting one thing at a time, like cookies? If you have a habit of going without them, then cut another foodstuff and so on? If your blood sugar in tea and coffee, then try without going to (I have about 2 weeks time to get used to not drinking sugar water) and eat fruit and raw vegetables. Doing exercises that you like and put your favorite CD and dance for about 45 minutes per day, or go swimming. Do not perform exercises that do not benefit from GEt enough of them.

Good luck!

locosurf... said...

You should avoid. Anything you lose money.

In this article from the Center for Science in the Public Interest:
http://cspinet.org/new/200903231.html

mjb said...

I have not tried, but I will.

Post a Comment