What is the best shoe to wrestle in or is barefoot better for women? - wrestling shoes women
I only fought bare and sometimes for fun, but sometimes it turns ugly. When I was fighting at the location that best
What is the best shoe to wrestle in or is barefoot better for women? - wrestling shoes women
I only fought bare and sometimes for fun, but sometimes it turns ugly. When I was fighting at the location that best
Copyright 2009 - Athletic reel atomic All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | WordPress theme by9th sphere
4 comments:
I would say that both sides should always barefoot. Less risk of damage that way.
If the other person is fighting in his shoes, you wear shoes ..
well if u you want to protect your feet in the shoes ur fight
well if u you want to protect your feet in the shoes ur fight
Post a Comment